We are looking for candidates for the following positions.
Patent Engineer / Patent Scientist position:
- University degree in computer science, engineering, physics, mathematics, bioengineering, bioinformatics, life science or chemistry
- Enjoys writing and learning about a variety of technologies
- Excellent English and Chinese writing skills
- Relevant experience in patent prosecution and those with advanced degrees and/or working experience in R&D are preferred.
Patent Agent/Attorney position:
- Fully qualified patent attorneys registered to practice before the Chinese or US patent office
- Experience or qualifications in other jurisdictions, such as UK, Europe, Australia, or Canada, may be considered
Senior Associate position:
- Patent Attorneys with 4-7 years of experience in patent drafting in English and international prosecution experience
Principal (Partner) position:
- Patent Attorneys with 6-8 years of experience in patent drafting in English and international prosecution experience
- Experience managing and/or training a team of patent scientists/engineers
- Candidates with existing clients and/or a vast network of potential client contacts are preferred
Candidates with less practical experience but with extensive industry contacts and can bring in new clients may also be considered for a senior position.
We offer an attractive remuneration package (such as 5-day work week, flexible working hours, performance-based bonuses) and an excellent career path for candidates with relevant skills.
Please send your resume together with your current and expected salary, availability, university transcripts and secondary school certificate with grades to email@example.com apply.