Dr. Ho Chung LuiDirector
- US Registered Patent Agent
- Ph.D. in Computer Science, University of lllinois, Urbana (1982)
- M.Sc. in Computer Science, University of lllinois, Urbana (1977)
- B.Sc. in Electronics, The Chinese University of Hong Kong (1974)
Dr. H.C. Lui has been involved in research and technology transfer of both information technology and electronic devices. His past appointments including Director of Strategy at Kent Ridge Digital Lab of Singapore and Associate Director of the E-business Technology Institute at the University of Hong Kong. He has been involved in research and development of a diverse range of products, including renewable energies, pattern recognition, soft computing and RFID systems. Dr. Lui has extensive experience in patent drafting since he joined Eagle IP in 2006.
His working languages are English, Cantonese and Putonghua Chinese.
- The Licensing Executive Society China – Hong Kong Sub-Chapter (LESC-HK)